Teaser Tuesdays :)

Hey, guys :)
 found out about this wonderful meme by Should be Reading , you can add two teasers of the books you are reading right now, but without spoiling the content of the book for other readers..

My current teasers:

Name of book: Take Me There
Author: Susane Colasanti

Teaser #1:
And then other times I'm like, Okay, Ree. Enough already. Get over it. Because how can I let someone who doesn't love me anymore turn me into this person I don't even recognize?


Teaser #2:
"Don't you think I can get him back?" I panic. "No, it's just . . . why would you want to after what he did?" "Because I still love him. You can't just turn love off. You still feel it."

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of this book, but I'm hoping you enjoy it!

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I loved this book! It quite reminds me of my own life :(

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one...
    she is correct, you can't just turn off love ;)

    My 1st TT is on my blog: http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/11/teaser-tuesday-earth-by-shauna-granger/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome teasers! All kinds of angsty moments!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-bell-jar.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!
      Wonderful teaser, followed you blog!

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!