Bout of Books 11.0 Wrap Up!

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books 11.0 has finished!
I have to say that I am definitely not used to read-a-thons YET. It feels like every time I join one, I end up reading much less than I would normally do. And this was definitely the case with this read-a-thon. But I think the main problem was the reading slump that I've had lately. It's like, every book I pick up, I got bored immediately with its content. No book can capture my interest. But I am definitely redeeming this slump very soon.

-- My Goals --
Read about 5 books received for review
Read 3 books of your choice that interest you the most
Participate in most of the Twitter Chats
Comment everyday on four (or more) posts from other bloggers who have participated in this read-a-thon

-- My Accomplishments --

I read only three books (The 100 by Kass Morgan, Day 21 by Kass Morgan, Oceanborn by Amalie Howard)
I participated in two Twitter chats (shame, I KNOW, it was so fun, though!)
I commented on one or two posts mostly every day (this is what I am proud of)

FINALLY TALLY:
I am definitely NOT happy with my progress. Though, I am very happy that I got three review books out of my pile. Altogether, I think I will participate in the NEXT Bout of Books, just to do better!

6 comments:

  1. You did great! I used to be a readathon addict! I need to participate in one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu should! They are actually quite fun

      Delete
  2. I really want to join a read-a-thon sometime! Sounds like you did good though. I've never participated in a Twitter chat either haha. I fail! And you mentioning The 100 makes me curious of the sequel that's coming out soon I remember thinking as if I'd like book 2 more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed a lot of bloggers saying this same thing! I'm usually insane with my reading, like 2-3 a day, but with this RaT I didn't read as much as I used to, wonder why that is.

    http://superbookgrl13.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-11-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was definitely disappointedd with myself

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!