Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I didn't have much of a haul this week. Because I already had SO MANY books to read and review, I just didn't want to get any more books. But that didn't stop the books I received for review:

-- Received For Review --

 

-- Owned --



4 comments:

  1. Lots of people got The 100 - I should really read my copy!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The 100 tv show, wondering about reading the book as well.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!