Sisterhood of World Book Bloggers


Although I always say that my blog is an award-free zone but I really wanted to do something fun besides all the reviewing (not that reviewing isn't FUN itself!). I wanna thank Dana @ DanaSquare for nominating me for this award!

So, here are the guidelines for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
  1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
  2. Post the award's logo onto your blog.
  3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
  4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.


And here are my answers :

1. What was the last book that you gave 5 stars to?
Follow Me Through Darkness by Danielle Ellison. A PERFECT DYSTOPIAN!

2. What book got you into reading YA?
I think it was The Host by Stephenie Meyer. My ALL time favorite book.

3. What character from a series deserves their own spin-off book or series?
Ashley, the main character's brother in The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer

4. What is your most recent favorite genre?
Definitely Horror. Although I read a couple of books in the genre before but i have just realized that I adore creepy books!

5. Do you collect anything other than books?
Well, I wouldn't say I collect anything else. But I do LOVE movies and I have SO MANY DVDs.

6. What is you favorite TV Show?
The Vampire Diaries. DAMON "sighs"

7. What is the next book in you TBR pile?
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (One of my FAVE series!)

8. Who is your most owned author?
Hmmmm, it's probably either Sarah Dessen or Sara Shepard (strange coincidence!)

9. When did you start blogging?
Two years ago. In 2012.

10. Which book that you love do you think deserves more hype? 
Definitely The Setti Saga by Stephanie Judice. It's SO good!



Here are my 10 questions for those I have tagged:

  1. What is your ALL TIME favorite book?
  2. Do you like it when a book is categorized in a mixture of genres? Like, there is no specific genre for it?
  3. Who is your favorite author and why?
  4. Do you like it when authors use a LOT of metaphors in their books? Like, "his eyes were as blue as the sky" or "He wrapped his arms around me like octopus tentacles" (yes,  I have actually read the second one in a book)
  5. Do you like listening to music while reading books or does it distract you?
  6. Do you prefer audiobooks to be read by the same voice throughout or different voices for different main characters?
  7. Are you a fan of highlighting favorite passages in books?
  8. Be honest, do you pick a book for your TBR list (sometimes) based on the cover ONLY?
  9. If you could be a main character in a book, which book would it be?
  10. Do you like it when bloggers post some updates about their personal life along with the main subject of the blog?

And I tag:

4 comments:

  1. THE HOST!!! Yes! I love that book so much Soma! Her Twilight series is what really got me into reading, and I jumped straight from those books to The Host and fell completely in love. I think there are more books coming out, right? I keep hearing rumors:) Can't wait to see what you think of The Retribution of Mara Dyer too, I so adore that series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Yeah, the second book is supposed to be coming out soon
      I hope it's as good as the first one
      Thanks for being here!

      Delete
  2. I haven't even read any of the books you mention, which is awful! I have to at least read Mara Dyer soon, I've heard such fabulous things! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should
      Thanks for stopping by though!

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!