Pick Your Thon Day 3


Hey guys, it's Pick Your Thon Day 3
The challenge is hosted by DanaSquare, why don't you enter?

The challenge is:

Choose your favorite cover of a book you are reading or reviewing and explain why it's your favorite.

Well, I usually judge books by their covers, my most favorite are these two:

Both are by the author, Lia Habel


I am planning on reading Dearly, Departed right now!


I will read Dearly, Beloved after the first one! They are both o beautiful and the girl is gorgeous, the font is beautiful, loved loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Those covers are gorgeous! Thanks for doing the challenge! I haven't heard of these books before definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I've been wanted to read that one too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!