The Book Monsters: Pick Your Thon

Hello, guys!
i decided to enter The Book Monsters' Pick Your Thon.



So to start off, create a post or comment below to answer the following questions.
1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. 
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already! 
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?

Personally.. here are my answers:
1. I am choosing both, since I want to read a lot of books before school starts on 15th September and I want to clean up my review pile.
2. I am from Erbil, the capital city of Iraq (Don't worry, I live at the north of Iraq, so it's pretty safe here...)
3. My name is Soma, I am 15 years old. I love reading every genre possible. And I love to listen to music too, and I know how to play the piano (pretty well) :) My only wish is to be able to buy a kindle, so I can read books much more...
4. I am currently reading Nolichuck by Jackson Keene.
5. I am planning to finish m reviews, II have almost 5 reviews pending. I haven't strated reading the 5 books, yet. I want to read 10 or 15 books before school stars.

Wish me good luck and sign up here...

6 comments:

  1. I think you're the first blogger I've seen who is from Iraq! Very cool! Hope you meet all your goals and that you are enjoying your current read. Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog. Please follo mine http://ravensartshack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog :)
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. can I give you some advice about the piano? Don't quit.

    My parents said I could quit as soon as I started high school. Wish I hadn't. I've tried starting lessons again but it's hard going back....

    Good luck with your goals, I love ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you!
      THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TOO

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!