Versatile Blogger Award


This is so exciting! It is my second blog award, I have received the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much I TALK BOOKS, she has a wonderful blog, check it out!



There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows: 
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.  
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 

7 Random Facts About Me:
1- I love The Hunger Games (the movie) and I love Taylor Swift.
2- I love Chocolate flavored ice-creams
3- I clean my room twice a day, i cannot stand an untidy room.
4- I have about 1200 songs on my laptop, and about 300 on my MP3.
5- I am in love with fried mushrooms
6- I never eat chicken, or beaf. An exception is humburgers (weird, huh?)
7- English is my third language (After Kurdish and Arabic)


Congratulations everyone :)

12 comments:

  1. :o woah never knew I'd get a blogger award! That's awesome :D Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, your blog is really cute...

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award! (we are honored!) we will do ours soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll do this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    Candace
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got tagged by three ppl (including you),for this award.Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really amazing, worth the award indeed!
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!