Versatile Blogger Award


This is so exciting! It is my second blog award, I have received the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much I TALK BOOKS, she has a wonderful blog, check it out!



There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows: 
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.  
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 

7 Random Facts About Me:
1- I love The Hunger Games (the movie) and I love Taylor Swift.
2- I love Chocolate flavored ice-creams
3- I clean my room twice a day, i cannot stand an untidy room.
4- I have about 1200 songs on my laptop, and about 300 on my MP3.
5- I am in love with fried mushrooms
6- I never eat chicken, or beaf. An exception is humburgers (weird, huh?)
7- English is my third language (After Kurdish and Arabic)


Congratulations everyone :)

11 comments:

  1. :o woah never knew I'd get a blogger award! That's awesome :D Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! (we are honored!) we will do ours soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll do this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    Candace
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got tagged by three ppl (including you),for this award.Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really amazing, worth the award indeed!
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!